SOME SNAP SHOTS OF EVERY DAY EVENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

MORE BIRTHDAY

M woke us up a little after
6am
to open her birthday presents.
Bleary eyed, me and hubby
sang her happy birthday
and watched her open
her mountain of presents and cards.





I bought her gifts several weeks ago
but the other day we were at the grocery store
when she saw this hat and glove animal thing that she begged for.
I told her no since her birthday and Christmas
was coming up.
However, whenever someone asked her
what she wanted for her birthday she kept mentioning it.
Yes, I know, I am a big push over
cause last night after I put her to bed
I went and bought the hat and glove thing.
Can you see how happy she was when she opened it......
totally worth the money!



We went to Farrells for dinner.
Here she is with a giant present from Monica.


The balloon guy made M an adorable monkey.
We were amazed at how easily he made
whatever the kids requested.
I swear he wasn't even looking at what he was doing
while he made them.


Yeah for ice-cream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment