SOME SNAP SHOTS OF EVERY DAY EVENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY.


Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2011

Yeah, Christmas arrived!
In our house, it happened at about 6:20am
Hubby and I had gone to bed around 1 am
so it felt particularly early to us.

There was a huge pile of presents
for a very hAppy girl.

She is so cute cause she gets so excited
for whatever the present is.
I swear I could wrap up a rock and she would say,
"Oooo, a rock! Thank you!!"


Hubby did quite well
with some Dr. Who and Pink Floyd stuff
as well as a Kindle Fire.
Can you spot Henry snuggling with him.


The aftermath....
my floor was covered with
toys and piles of wrapping paper.

Can you spot Thomas looking for an ornament.

Our tree looks kinda weird
cause we had to move all the ornaments
from the lower branches.
Both cats decided they were
very fun
to knock off and then bat around the floor.


Kim called and it was SO nice to hear her voice.
I just wished she could have been with us.


Dinner was a success.
Chris and David fell prey to the tryptophan.
Secretly I was jealous and
wished I could climb into my bed...
it had been calling my name for a while!


I made Dad a photo book of our trip to Greece.
I hoped he liked it.


M playing with her Nintendo DS
which was her number one request
from Santa.
We got her a bunch of games to play on it
and she played it for HOURS.
She looks so grown up in this photo to me...
sigh

M and Grandpa reading a book together.
I can't believe Christmas is over.
I can't believe the New Year is almost here.
I hope all my loved ones
(family and friends)
had a joyous day
with all the happiness to fill their hearts...
Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment