SOME SNAP SHOTS OF EVERY DAY EVENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

END OF SUMMER PARTY -warning: lots of pictures

M wanted to have an end of summer party.
She invited 5 of her little friends
and they had a blast.

Me and Hubby prepared 150 water balloons for the water balloon fight.
It took about an hour to prepare.
We both got soggy making them.
At one point while putting water in the balloons,
our conversation went like this:
Hubby: what did you get me into?
Me: Your life would be so boring without me
Hubby: Well, at least I would be dry


I did a smilebox of the day's events. (click on the white arrow in the bottom left hand corner of the picture)
There is lots of pictures but I just couldn't eliminate any.

I was totally exhausted at the end of the day...
I am getting old!
M, of course, still had lots of energy.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment