SOME SNAP SHOTS OF EVERY DAY EVENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY.


Monday, September 26, 2011

MOTHER BEAR PROJECT

I made a Mother Bear Project Bear
this weekend for a child with HIV/AIDs.
I was looking for a particular yarn color in my stash
(no, really, I'm not a yarn hoarder)
and couldn't find it
so I just dumped all my yarn on the floor.
I went into another room to get something
and came back to find Little Kitten
like this.

Clearly, she fits her nickname of Pesky.
I can never get mad at her cause
she is
SO cute!

Picture of bear before it is sewn together and stuffed.
I was worried that I had done something wrong
since it looked
more like a robot
than a bear.



My finished bear.
I will send him off to go to Africa tomorrow.

Here is the website, if you want to make one too.
They have a pattern for knit and crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment