SOME SNAP SHOTS OF EVERY DAY EVENTS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY.


Monday, September 19, 2011

IT'S TOO HOT FOR FOOTED PJS


My theory about M and her
footed pajamas
was proven right last night (see previous post)....
I went to check on her last night
before I went to bed
and this is what I saw.

I teased her about it today
and the funny thing
is that she had no recollection
of taking them half off
or putting them back on.
She didn't even believe me
until I showed the picture as proof.

I tried to get her to wear
cooler PJs tonight
but she wouldn't hear of it.
I am sure all her stuffed animals
probably make her hot too.
I put some of them away
every once and a while
and then when I check on her later that night
they are all back
AND
sometimes even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment